Monday, November 16, 2009

Does anyone know if the Conair Infiniti Hair Designer with Straightener Attachment works, and if its

I really want one, so i dont have to blow my hair dry, and then straighten it. all together it takes like 1 hour. Is it powerful enough to REALLY straighten my thick curly hair??? Thanks in advance!



Does anyone know if the Conair Infiniti Hair Designer with Straightener Attachment works, and if its powerful

I have this 2 in 1 blowdrier/straightner- it's amazing. I dont have to dry my hair b/c this straightner does it for you. it leaves my thick hair shiny and smooth.



BUT be careful, the hair gets really hot to the touch b/c as the hair dries it releases moisture in steam (it's even burnt my fingers). I suggest using a comb.



def worth the $$$

No comments:

Post a Comment