Monday, November 16, 2009

What Is The Best Ceramic Flat Iron Straightener For Black Women With Long Natural Hair?

I am a African American and I have long thick hair, I'm about to start using the ceramic flat irons instead of those old fashion straightening combs (talk about an upgrade lol) and I don't know which one is the best for my hair. I went to a hair salon in Jan 2008 and the guy who did my hair, used a Flat Iron. After when he was finished with my hair it felt so soft and sleeky! the ceramic that he used was called," The Ion Brilliant W/D." I was so pleased of the results of what he did because normally if I had gotten my hair done with a straightening comb, it would have taken me 3 1/2 hrs!! to get finished. After about a week or 2 had past, my hair didn't feel as sleeky like it was before when i got it done, It was almost about to go back to it's Natural texture!! So I had to continuously put hair grease and oil sheen in my hair to keep It moist.This has never happen to me before!! until i decided to get a ceramic flat iron instead of a straightening comb what should i do?



What Is The Best Ceramic Flat Iron Straightener For Black Women With Long Natural Hair?

I recommend going to this site and looking at their flat irons ...they have just about every brand and you can read user reviews and figure out which one works for your type hair. This is a good site to buy from....they ship really fast and the prices are pretty competitive. I am sure you could get them on Ebay but I really don't think they would honor your warranty if something would happen.



http://www.folica.com/appliances/straigh...



I have the New Sedu and I really love it. It makes my hair feel like silk and it really shines ....



I wish you the best and hope this information helps ~~



What Is The Best Ceramic Flat Iron Straightener For Black Women With Long Natural Hair?

che's are the best for straightning. they're expensive but they work



if you get one of those wet dry straightners, its better for hair



What Is The Best Ceramic Flat Iron Straightener For Black Women With Long Natural Hair?

hi



i would recommend a CHI flat iron for you. i have been a hairstylist for over 20 years, and i love them. i find that the hair is silky and shiny when i am done, and i can use it on any type of hair. another great brand if babyliss,and they have great ceramic irons. either of these brands are worth the money. i would also recommend using a flat iron spray----go very lightly with it---just a fine mist. this will protect your hair from the heat, but if used properly, wll not make your hair feel sticky. good luck, and forget the straightening iron!!! they are hair killers!!!



What Is The Best Ceramic Flat Iron Straightener For Black Women With Long Natural Hair?

chi isnt not 100% ceramic...so no.



but baby bliss nano are the best!



and sallys has a couple of good ones too.

No comments:

Post a Comment