Friday, November 13, 2009

Can I use Remington Wet2Straight Nano Gold Wide Straightener in a really curly hair?

I got a long and relaxed(I use Optimun Relaxer Kit) hair, and I would like to change a little bit my hair for Christmas, make it smooth and shiny. Can I use this straightener?It won't damage my hair? Thank you since now...



Can I use Remington Wet2Straight Nano Gold Wide Straightener in a really curly hair?

You can use a straightner in any type of hair, just not sure if it will starighten.Any straightner damages your hair. Why don't you keep the curls? Once you get out of your shower dry your hair so it damp but make sure the curls are just puffier but still basically look the same. Then take a whole and a mean a WHOLE lot of gel and scrunch you hair. Then put a cute headband in. I got a soft curl purm and i did that with my hair alot. And my hair was super curly when i got that done, but now i have a relaxer.



Can I use Remington Wet2Straight Nano Gold Wide Straightener in a really curly hair?

I really wouldn't recommend wet2straight straightners on any type of hair! They dry the hair, and especially in curly hair will cause frizzing. It will most likely cause breakage, I'd recommend some GHD's and then roughdry it before using a paddle brush! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment