Monday, November 16, 2009

Is it ok to condition your hair after using the Ogilvie chemical straightener?

On the box of the straightener it says not to wash your hair for 48 hours.



I conditioned mine cause it felt dry.



Will my hair stay turn wavy again since I did this?



Is it ok to condition your hair after using the Ogilvie chemical straightener?

sorry I'm going to disagree - you have to not get it wet for 2 days like it said...I had my hair straightened (yuko) and I got rained on (didn't have a brolly) and it went wavey - I had a stupid kink in my fringe and the rest was all wavey :( but if the two days isn't over yet, I wouldn't straighten it and see if that helps....



Is it ok to condition your hair after using the Ogilvie chemical straightener?

nahh they always say stuff like that it wil be fine

No comments:

Post a Comment