Friday, November 13, 2009

What are the best GHD hair straighteners to get?

For my wifes birthday I wanted to get her a new pair of GHD straighteners, however I have no idea which ones to get her. Her hair is fairly thick medium length and slightly wavy when not straightened. I am fairly sure her current pair are the wide ones, but not 100% sure. Do GHD do any new models that would be suited to her hair? suggestions please?



What are the best GHD hair straighteners to get?

The new GHD IV are great for thick hair, I bought some recently. GHD have got 3 widths. My personal preference is the medium sized plates (the styler) but your wife may have a preference for wider plates. Everyone is different with their choice. The medium plates are better though because they go closer to the root %26amp; can be used for curling %26amp; other stuff. Is it at all possible for you to find out if she has a particular preferance for wider plates? Maybe from a sister or girlfriend of hers? If not, just buy a pair then exchange them if she prefers a different size.



Good choice of pressie!



What are the best GHD hair straighteners to get?

They have just brought out the new Mk4 model, go for that. It has dual voltage so she can use it anywhere in the world and it also has a timer that allows it to turn itself off if left on by accident. I have medium length hair and I have the narrower ones as well as the wide ones, although I use the narrower ones more. I would get her slightly wider ones if her hair is quite thick.



Try here http://www.thehairsite.co.uk/site/index....



What are the best GHD hair straighteners to get?

I've got the pick ones their so cool. their all the same really just different sizes just go for average size then she'll have no problem with straightening and curling



What are the best GHD hair straighteners to get?

i would go for the medium thickness model, with climate control (so she can use them when you go on holiday).



hope this helps



What are the best GHD hair straighteners to get?

I've got thick long hair, it's about 4 inches past my bra strap and I find with my GHD MK4s (IV styler), the medium sized plates are the best ones. The "Salon styler" isn't very good for getting close to the head without burning, even salons don't use the very thick ones. You can always have a look on ghdhair.com

No comments:

Post a Comment