Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Help me please!!! On how to get my hair from wavy & poofy to straight without any blow dryer or

My hair length is at my shoulders and I have bangs but I usually put them to the side. I want to grow them out. But my problem is I can閳ユ獩 use a blow dryer or a straightener because my hair gets damaged and I just don閳ユ獩 have the time to stand there for 30 minutes to an hour. I wanted to get my hair Japanese straightened but I don閳ユ獩 have the money for it. Does anyone know of any products where I don閳ユ獩 need to use blow dryer or straightener so that I can get my hair straight so it isn閳ユ獩 poofy and wavy? Help me please!!!!!!!!!!



Help me please!!! On how to get my hair from wavy %26amp; poofy to straight without any blow dryer or straightener?

I used Easy Straight, which is much cheaper than the Japanese straightening. Although it isn't easy on your hair, so if your hair damages easily than I wouldn't use it. It did however make my hair much more managable (mine is super curly). If yours is just wavy and poofy than it should make a really big difference. Here's the site so you can check it out if you want to.



http://www.easystraight.com/main.htm



From experience though... if you deside to use this product, do NOT leave it on longer than the box says! I'm serious. It will not make your hair straighter it'll only do damage. And I would suggest having someone help you do it, because it's importaint to keep smoothing your hair down while the straightening stuff is on, and it's kinda hard to reach the back of your head.



Help me please!!! On how to get my hair from wavy %26amp; poofy to straight without any blow dryer or straightener?

Use a straighten shining serum this will help take the waviness out but honestly nothing will work as good as a hot iron straightener.



Help me please!!! On how to get my hair from wavy %26amp; poofy to straight without any blow dryer or straightener?

just simply brush your hair often right after taking a shower or buy special treatments for your hair when you straighten your h air trust me my hair is the same way and for the products go to Ulta or Sally's



Help me please!!! On how to get my hair from wavy %26amp; poofy to straight without any blow dryer or straightener?

go to the store and get a perming box and in stead of using curlers do what the box says and just comb your hair straight untill the time is up. it works i have done it.



Help me please!!! On how to get my hair from wavy %26amp; poofy to straight without any blow dryer or straightener?

I understand what you mean. I go through the same exact problem you do, but I just use my striagjtner..but I wash my hair everyday. Blow drying and straightning does not damage your hair, it depends how long you keep the heat on for that strand of hair. There is no way to make your hair straighten without using a straightner becuase that is your natural style and your body and hair structure is going to stay that way when it dries.



Help me please!!! On how to get my hair from wavy %26amp; poofy to straight without any blow dryer or straightener?

why dont u just learn how to manage your natural hair. thats the best way to do it. your gonna find at least one product in your life if u look hard enough that will produce nice wave and curls for u with minimal frizz. it worked for me. find ppl with the same type of hair like u im sure they will have plenty of suggestions. straight hair is not all its cracked uo to be either. when ur hair grown ur gonna have to constantly go get touch ups and if u dont in time ur hair can fall out. with wavy hair u can be versatile. u can get it to curl, get it to be straight.



Help me please!!! On how to get my hair from wavy %26amp; poofy to straight without any blow dryer or straightener?

you can gel it down and get it as slick as you can.let it air dry and then comb it out. that'll probably be the best thing you can do without ironing it.



Help me please!!! On how to get my hair from wavy %26amp; poofy to straight without any blow dryer or straightener?

there are special shampoos for that. i use.. palmolive i think. i buy them from the asian stores, they have that kind straigtening or for puffy whatever, and it helps a lot! and then i just brush my hair straight leave it there to dry and i also use oil/ soft gel for the frizzies after. thats not too much time is it? although it wont be japanese straight it wont be as curly or wavy if you do these. if you want it japon straight you better go to a parlor or buy a straightening iron. thats the only way for japan hair! but actually i'm assuming you meant korean hair.



Help me please!!! On how to get my hair from wavy %26amp; poofy to straight without any blow dryer or straightener?

ermm..i dont really think u can do it really nicely without straightners or a blow dryer..but try a s5traightening balm..you can get loads from john frieda (try the "frizz-ease" range):



john freida frizz ease straight answer straightening spray:



http://img.epinions.com/images/opti/e1/b...



http://www.glow.ca/Glow/GlowDocs.nsf/Ima...

No comments:

Post a Comment