Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hair straighteners ??/?

ya what is so kool and good about Chi hair straighteners .. i have a conair but it dried out my hair realllly bad and i cant use it now



plz help



Hair straighteners ??/?

seek professional help



Hair straighteners ??/?

conair dried out my hair too so i ditched it. currently i'm using revlon and it is amazing. it works fast and it doesn't dry out my hair at all.



Hair straighteners ??/?

My cousin has a Chi and when she straightens my hair it always comes out nice. I can leave it straight for 3-4 days and it stays nice and non-dried out. I always wash my hair before I let her straighten it, that way I can keep it straight longer.



Hair straighteners ??/?

Use the Helen of Troy. (you can get it at Sally's Beauty Supply) My sister, myself and my mother have been using it years. Its a bit on the expensive side at 30 dollars but its worth it. I have really tight curls but it works pretty good.



Hair straighteners ??/?

I use Revlon, never had any problems. Perhaps yours was on too high of a heat for your hair. Try Revlon before Chi. Chi is more expensive and if you can get hair healthy results with the cheaper of the two, may as well save some money!



Hair straighteners ??/?

A CHILDHOOD FRIEND OF MINE USE TO IRON HERS ON A IRONING BOARD TIMES HAVE CHANGED BUT NOT HER CRAZY HAIR DOOS LOL



Hair straighteners ??/?

i understand what you are going thru, though i once too got my hair destroyed with Conair's Straighteiners! But I started using Revoln and it is GREAT! You should always before straighting your hair put some hair creme or treatment so your hair wont get frissy or damage!



Hair straighteners ??/?

omg chi straightners are the greatest! they don't dry out your hair and they make it really straight! but if your hair is really fried then condition it and use moisturizers.....lay off the straightining for about a month and then get a chi......but keep conditioning and moisturizing while you straighten too...



Hair straighteners ??/?

I have a Chi straightener and it is the best thing that I have ever bought for myself. First and foremost, even if you use it repeatedly, it does not damage your hair. (I am hoping that you are talking about the ceramic kind because that is the kind that I have been using.) Second, it does the job fast and flawless. Third, all hairdressers recommend it for comfort and great design in that the exterior does not burn your skin.



Hair straighteners ??/?

contact a professional that would be your best bet and they should be able to assist you with this.



Hair straighteners ??/?

I have a chi, and it is one of the best hair investments i have ever made. what's so great about the Chi, is that it will straighten your hair without damaging it, and it makes your hair soft, and it will look smooth and shiny. Ceramic flat irons are much better for your hair than metal plated ones. And Chi wont dry out your hair. I got mine on e-bay, for about $90. They normallly run close to $200 in beauty salons.

No comments:

Post a Comment