Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Okay, so I have naturally curly hair that was damaged by a straightener and is now starting to grow

I can style it and make it look good, but hairspray won't hold it. I'm currently using Avon or sometimes White Rain or most of the time Big Sexy Hair. It is 80 to 100% humidity where I live, so this type of hair when growing out balls up like a cotton ball if I don't stay in air conditioned environment. There's GOT to be a hairspray out there that holds in Louisiana humidity. If you know of one, I will invest STOCK in it if it works!!!!!! My hair is fine thin and SUPER soft and hard to hold a style. I get it looking great in the a.m. but by about 6 or 7 p.m. it's S#$@%.



Okay, so I have naturally curly hair that was damaged by a straightener and is now starting to grow out.?

if you use a curling iron or hot rollers, spray the hairspray on while the hair is still hot from the curling iron or rollers, ( don't touch hot curls till they cool off all the way, this makes them straighten faster ! a stylist........ have you tried polmade by paul mitchell to help control the curls?



Okay, so I have naturally curly hair that was damaged by a straightener and is now starting to grow out.?

Dont go out and buy anything expensive.



First: Purchase a mild Shampoo (To Clarify hair, I will explain why)



Second: TRIM your hair ends (May 1 1/2 to 2 inches)



Third: Here's the magic part: Mix olive oil, almond oil, coconut oil, avocado oil and a "little" honey, (honey u will have to heat so it can blend). Either leave on ALL day or all night (if all nite, DONT use honey)



Repeat this 3-4 times a week, your hair will grow like a weed %26amp; remove all frizz I promise,..... and it will be super shiny!!!!



The clairifying shampoo will help take the oil off your hair when u shower



You can find olive oil anywere, but the other oils you will have to buy at a local organics store, wholes foods or BJ's health corner.



Source: http://www.myspace.com/creaturemermaid.....

No comments:

Post a Comment