Wednesday, November 4, 2009

HELP!! Swimming next week and i need my hair to stay STRAIGHT (from my straightener)?

so i go swimming next week (Monday) for FOUR WEEKS



every morning i straighten my hair before i go to school (i know it's bad :[)



and i have p.e. first period



we have to have a swim cap and i think the one i am going to buy at school are rubber or latex?



if i wear my cap will be hair still be straight? :[



how do i keep all the water out?



any tips to keep it straight?



i might have like only a minute to touch up after but not much at all..



and we shower after for a second



i will be uncomfortable at school with real wavy hair :\



will be hair be safe from the chlorine too?



my hair cannot get wet D:



thank you!



HELP!! Swimming next week and i need my hair to stay STRAIGHT (from my straightener)?

I wouldn't count on the swim cap keeping all of your hair dry. If you wear goggles as well, wear them tightly and this will keep most of your hair dry, but some water will seep through the sides.



I have wavy hair too, and its very dry. What I do when i swim to protect my hair from the chlorine is slather it in conditioner before I put my cap on. Then I swim. When I come out I wash my hair, put in leave-in conditioner and then blow dry my hair. You probably won't have time to straighen. For one day a week, for a month, wear your hair in a messy bun. Use a little gel around your hairline to prevent the wispies.



Don't get a note excluding you from pool, that's lame.



HELP!! Swimming next week and i need my hair to stay STRAIGHT (from my straightener)?

you have a note from your mom excluding you from swimming for personal reasons



HELP!! Swimming next week and i need my hair to stay STRAIGHT (from my straightener)?

There are sprays and creams that can make your hair stick straight. I think frizz-ease makes a great one! When hair is wet, sprits it on, brush once in awhile and it shouldn't be like extremely wavy. Not guaranteeing it'll get the same results as a hair straightner, but hey it's better then way to much waves! Or if anything put your hair in a pony tail. Search the web for some good "straightening gels/sprays" you can get at a local drugstore. Good luck.



HELP!! Swimming next week and i need my hair to stay STRAIGHT (from my straightener)?

first put the straighten thangell than LOTS of oil



HELP!! Swimming next week and i need my hair to stay STRAIGHT (from my straightener)?

I have the same problem ever Monday. For a YEAR. You can prevent a bit of waveyness by as soon as you get out condition BUT DONT SHAMPOO. Then have a brush and keep brushing youur hair out while its wet. You could always invent a new style for you I did that and eveyone seems to like it. Are you allowed hair dryers at shool you could come back at break and blow dy your hair. It wouldnt have dried by then and no would know you hadn't straightened it!!!!



HELP!! Swimming next week and i need my hair to stay STRAIGHT (from my straightener)?

I wouldn't plan on it staying straight, caps only keep the hair out of your face, they do not keep your hair dry at all. If i were you i would figure something else to do w/ your hair, i was a swimmer all through high school, and during the time i was in season i gave up doing much w/ my hair since i didn't have time and their is not much you can do to keep it styled. the cholorine might dry your hair out a bit, but there are shampoos out there that you can buy that are really good at getting the cholorine out.



HELP!! Swimming next week and i need my hair to stay STRAIGHT (from my straightener)?

i don't think you can count on your hair staying dry the whole time. maybe afterwards you can just put your hair in a ponytail or something. try using some SunSilk shampoo and conditioner product like De-Frizz, Straighten-Up, or Anti-Poof, and then take the same kind of 24/7 creme and put it in your hair b4 you leave. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment