Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hair straighteners....................

I have one now but everytime I use it I feel like its burning my hair. So, im thinking about getting a haircut but if I cut it up to my shoulders it would probably get really poofy.( And I have think hair btw)



So my question is can you guys give me some brands of hair straighteners that I can use everyday without it burning my hair,and that staightens very good.



(keep im mind I want to use it every day or at least 2 or 3 times a day) PLEASE help me!



Hair straighteners....................

sedu and chi straighteners are really good. They are kind of pricy but are definitly worth it. Make sure you buy a straightener with a ceramic coating and try to use a straightening serum when you wash your hair just to protect it.



Hair straighteners....................

i have really thick hair and i use conair



Hair straighteners....................

Try a Chi, they are the top of the line straighteners. Make sure that you use a heat serum on your hair so that the damage is minimal if you are going to use the hair straightener a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment