Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My hair is burned because of my straightener and I need to know what hair products I should use!?

I need to find hair products that can help my hair be healthy again. Do you have any ideas?



My hair is burned because of my straightener and I need to know what hair products I should use!?

First, stop using the straightner for about a week. As for fixing your hair, try a shampoo/conditioner like Pantene Restoritives or some the Dove shampoos. Just look for something that says moisturizing on it. Then, use a leave in-I love the foaming Pantene leave it-once again look for anything that says moisturizing on it. And finally, once you have healthy hair again, don't use your straightner everyday. If you can get away with it, wash and straighten every other day, using a dry shampoo on your roots on the off days, and use a heat protectant-like VO5 heat protector-when you heat style. As for the hair products-just because it's expensive, doesn't mean it's better. Use a mid-range priced one, like Dove, to get the same results as a pricier one, like John Frieda.

No comments:

Post a Comment